Saturday, August 20, 2011

♥ Simplicity or Complexity? ♥

Life often had left me pondering, what it has to offer and what have I to offer it? Do I live up to people's expectations? Or do I live up to my own expectations or dreams? These three months awaiting my posting created a lot of fear, a lot of anxiety and tonnes of questions in my head. With so much of time around and so little to do, I gave my brains a lot to think about. That was exactly when I got my head alllll mixed up! A lot of people around me started stating their wishes of what they wanted me to be and what they wanted me to do *all these occurred because people around me are just to excited I'm stepping into the career world!*. None asked what do I wanted to do. So I pondered...what is LIFE? And I found these three quotations...that would do any of you a great help if you are as equally confused as me! That would save you all from ending up crapping like me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment