Wednesday, August 3, 2011

♥ The Happiness of Fasting ♥

The fasting month is here again, as obediently as always it does every year. For the past 6 years, fasting had proved to be a different affair for me. The five fasting session was full with friends around me, shopping in bazaar's around UUM and Gelugor for food as excitedly as my friends. This year, I'm missing everything!! Being a Penangite, and being so near to Gelugor, I have the advantage to go back there and saviour the food. But then again, I'm missing the "hye" I used to get when bumping into you guys in Gelugor. I'm missing the way you guys used to say hye to us as if we were strangers. I'm missing those "Macam mana awek kat depan tuh?" and "Wah banyaknya beli ari ni". I will certainly miss the tasty chicken rendang,nasi impit and other delicacies we used to get during the Buka Puasa or the Deepa Raya events. I shall let the pictures below to story you people and have a good flash back of those times we shared.

 Our first Deepa Raya 2005

Look at our baby faces!!

The makan at Dewan Agong


 2006
Our beloved lecturers... all smiley

The war for the guy :) ...what antics of us...
Our evergreen band

2007
With our juniors
2008
In Am's Cafe, UUM




 2009

Glorious food!

2010

Miss Letch

Our bob n joe


Our wonderful memories shall be accompany us during this holy month. Happy fasting mates!

3 comments:

  1. such a sweet memories rite? gonna miss all dat moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes joe...very sweet indeed.. im missing all the moments already!

    ReplyDelete